We know that a lot of worthwhile (and maybe not so worthwhile) organizations are asking you to contribute to their causes today—so what makes March on the Pentagon worthy of your support this season?
First of all, we are a purely grassroots organization that receives ZERO dollars from foundations that are nothing more than fronts for the Democrat half of the war party. Secondly, and probably most importantly, we have remained 100% consistent to our mission to be a “non-partisan force against the bi-partisan war machine.”
Besides having two successful weekends (2018 and 2019) of anti-imperialist actions in the center of the War Machine, Washington DC, these are some of the things we have worked on and are currently working on:
- We participated and led a rolling hunger-strike to raise awareness and money to feed people in the war torn, starving country of Yemen. We were able to send thousands of dollars to organizations working in that country.
- We sponsor educational forums at least once a month and we have featured topics such as: The Absolute Truth About Syria, Bolivia, Iran, Venezuela; etc; Healthcare not Warfare; The Role of the US War Machine in the Environmental Crisis and much more!
- We are currently concentrating on building a coalition of like-minded individuals/organizations to highlight the role of the US War Machine in the environmental crisis called: Stop the Poison Pentagon.
- We held a “No War in Iran” protest in front of the White House in July.
- Our leading members have participated/spoke at every important anti-imperialist national rally/event held across the country.
- Finally, we are remaining true to our original focus of “War IS A Women’s Issue” and if we don’t work on dismantling the US Empire, efforts in other areas will be mostly ineffective and shallow.
Please consider honoring our work by making a tax-deductible donation to March on the Pentagon—for better budgeting, you can also make a monthly commitment for as little as $5/month.
We here at March on the Pentagon wish nothing but peace for this season and the coming New Year and promise that we will remain committed to making this happen, for real.
National Co-Director of March on the Pentagon